~the littlest birds sing the prettiest songs.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Travel back in time

The photos are in, and I have to say I am completely blown away! Nicole from Ellijay, Georgia of Nicole Engle photography has captured the essence of Three Little birds Boutique clothing perfectly with this Travel back in Time photo shoot.
The setting with the old farmhouse, car, clothesline, antique dresser, and vintage toys all create beautiful backdrops and props to complete the old fashioned feel. The aged photo techniques are amazing, and I just cannot get enough of all of these gorgeous little models...they really make the clothing look so adorable!
There are so many, (and I just can't pick favorites) but here are a few:

















A HUGE thank-you to Nicole for her incredible vision, talent, and hard work! Thanks also to these sweet little models-you make the clothing absolutely irresistible!

3 comments:

Jennifer Vance said...

Oh so cute.My favorite has got to be the one of the little girl and toddler smiling on the swing.You shop is amazing!I would have loved to have worn your clothes when I was a little girl.In fact,your dresses remind me of one handmade dress I had...

Jennifer said...

Wow! What amazing pictures! I'm blown away at the creativity and work involved in this project! And the clothes couldn't be a better fit! I love the toile "pillow case" dress and that grey/white one with the ruffles on the back--too cute!!! : )

Naz (Make It, Bake It, Create It) said...

Love this photo shoot and all the cute little dresses! I found your blog through dreamers into doers...! Come visit me sometime @: www.makeitbakeitcreateit.blogspot.com! :-) I'll be back!! :-)

Some of our current items:

RECENTLY SOLD: